SitePro Thumb Release Bipod
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Thumb Release Bipod allows the user to simply clamp the pole into place without lifting and threading it through the bipod head. Within seconds the operator can set up a free standing GPS antenna pole or prism pole. The legs can extend to 1.8 m, making it ideal for use on uneven terrain.
- Comes with no-crush bipod head, which prevents crushing of carbon fiber range or prism poles even when excess force is used
- Comes with bag and clip to hold legs together for easy transport
- A surveyor can set up a freestanding GPS antenna pole or prism pole 1-to-1.25-inch (25.4-to-32 mm) OD
- Poles attach easily through the open clamp 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) OD poles can be loaded through the top
- The legs (independently) extend to 6 feet (1.8 m) and collapse to 42 inches (108 cm)
- Construction Series
- Colour: Flourescent Red
- Weighs 4.7 lb (2.13 kg)
Product Code: BIP-30003