GeoMax Zoom95 Robotic Total Station
Please note: The instrument will only come with the accessories listed below, it does not include a controller and subscription to the field software, those are option are available at an additional cost, please contact us for more information.
- 1x Zoom95 Robotic Total Station (Range and accuracy is dependant on the option chosen from the variant availble from the above drop down menu)
- 1x ZMS108 USB Memory Stick 8GB
- 1x ZBA400, Li-Ion Battery 4.4Ah
- 1x ZCH201 Charger for ZBA201 & ZBA400 Li-Ion batteries
- 1x ZTR101 Standard Tribrach without optical plummet, black
- 1x ZRT82, Long-Range Bluetooth Handle for GeoMax Zoom70/75/90/95 total station
- 1x ZRP1, 360° prism with ruggedized rubber caps
- 1x ZPC201 Telescopic Carbon Fibre and aluminium pole with stub for TPS, extends to 2.3 m
- 1x ZDC301 USB cable Mini-USB to USB Host (Zipp10/Zipp20/Zoom40/Zoom90/Zoom95 to a PC/Tablet)
The Zoom95 is the true flagship of the GeoMax TPS portfolio. Featuring advanced STReAM360 technology, this one-person total station substantially minimises the time of any survey task and maximises your performance and accuracy. Combined with the X-PAD field software, the user-friendly and flexible solution makes it easy to start digitising your construction site.
Modern Data capturing & handling
This is the next generation of surveying equipment. No more walking around site with paper plans. Upload your plans onto the X-PAD Ultimate field software app or into the total station, and conveniently edit the CAD drawings on-site on the big screen of the GeoMax robotic total stations. Big files can be handled easily and fast thanks to the faster processor of the Zoom95. With the unique X-TILT feature and the Zenius800 controller, inaccessible points are no longer a challenge. X-TILT automatically calculates a point position by tilting the tablet attached to the prism pole, in two directions.
Seamless workflow with maximum flexibility
X-PAD software, GeoMax field controllers and the Zoom95 robotic TPS are carefully chosen and developed to enable a carefree and efficient workflow. X-PAD gives you the flexibility to choose your preferred operating system and field controller as it is available as fully-featured Android ™ and Windows ® field software running on a multitude of field controllers.
With the STReAM360 technology, the Zoom95 easily and quickly finds, locks and traces the prism:
- Scout: Vertical laser fan is emitted from the rotating instrument. As soon as reflections from a prism are received, the Zoom95 accurately aims towards this prism.
- TRack: The target is being continuously tracked. Once locked onto, the instrument remains accurately aimed even on fast moving targets.
- AiM: The Zoom95 aims accurately at any prism, without the need to look through the telescope.
Convenient and safe data management
X-PAD 365, the web-based GeoMax cloud platform, was created to address data management and collaboration challenges surveyors and construction professionals meet every day. Working with the Zoom95, data can be accessed, stored, and shared via the X-PAD 365 File Manager. Your data is always safe, thanks to automatic backups. Furthermore, the Collaborative Survey and Stakeout feature allows several users to work on the same surveying or stakeout project together, sharing real-time surveyed points and drawings and immediately seeing their progress.
Keep X-PAD at its best - select your service
X-PAD Ultimate software is always maintained without any extra costs. By keeping your