GeoMax Zoom75 Robotic Total Station
Also available for weekly hire. Contact us on 020 8640 2960, for more details.
Important information about packages / variants: A10 = Reflectorless measurement range of 1000m, A5 = Reflectorless measurement range of 500m, also please note that the onboard software is not included as standard, please contact us for more infromation.
The robotic total station solution that makes it easy for you to start digitising your construction site.
The GeoMax Zoom75 1″ robotic TPS is ideal for novice and experienced surveyors. It features an optional long-range Bluetooth handle and the GeoTRAil function to find the prism based on the GNSS position transferred from the field controller. X-PAD field software provides a user-friendly, flexible solution for digitising construction sites.
- 1x GeoMax Zoom75 Robotic Total Station (Reflectorless range and accuracy is dependant on the option that has been select from the above dropdown menu)
- 1x ZMS108 USB Memory Stick 8GB
- 1x ZBA400, Li-Ion Battery 4.4Ah
- 1x ZCH201 Charger for ZBA201 & ZBA400 Li-Ion batteries
- 1x ZTR201 Advanced Tribrach without optical plummet, black
- 1x ZRP1, 360° prism with ruggedized rubber caps
- 1x ZPC201 Telescopic Carbon Fibre and aluminium pole with stub for TPS, extends to 2.3 m
- 1x ZDC301 USB cable Mini-USB to USB Host (Zipp10/Zipp20/Zoom40/Zoom90/Zoom95 to a PC/Tablet)
Modern Data capturing & handling
No more paper plans. Upload plans to X-PAD Ultimate & TPS. Edit CAD drawings on-site with Zoom75. X-TILT calculates inaccessible points. X-PAD, GeoMax, & Zoom75 enable seamless workflow. X-PAD available as Android™ & Windows® field software on many field controllers.
One-person total station
The Zoom75 with a Bluetooth® handle turns it into a one-person total station. Its advanced prism search uses the controller's GNSS position, eliminating the need for costly, power-consuming active prisms. It's great for worksites and offers lightweight, all-day portability.
Convenient and safe data management
X-PAD 365, the GeoMax cloud platform, is designed to simplify data management and collaboration for surveyors and construction professionals. With the Zoom75, data can be accessed, stored, and shared via the File Manager. It offers automatic backups and the Collaborative Survey and Stakeout feature, allowing multiple users to work on the same project together with real-time shared surveying points and drawings.
We Also Recommend
GeoMax Zoom95 Robotic Total Station