Wireless Accelerometer SHM [Dynamic Sensor]
The Move Solutions Accelerometer SHM can measure the acceleration of the point where it is installed, on the three axes, with high resolution. All of these Accelerometers SHM can be perfectly synchronised with each other. Thanks to this feature it is possible to measure the Vibration Frequencies and carry out a Modal Analysis of the structure. Like other devices, it is full wireless, and the battery lasts for years, in relation to the transmission frequency (timed and/or by threshold exceeding). The move SHM Accelerometer also integrates a temperature sensor inside.
This device is the next and updated version of the Triaxial Acceleration Monitoring sensor. It’s the SHM Accelerometer, an extremely precise three-axis wireless sensor, capable of synchronizing data samples with all the other Accelerometers SHM in the system. Wireless synchronized sampling is a very important feature that gives many benefits during structural monitoring. Thanks to this feature it is possible to carry out the Modal and Vibrational Analysis of any type of structure. Sample rates are variable and remotely configurable. The SHM Accelerometer also maintains the classic activation threshold operation. The battery-powered device has an operating autonomy of up to 8 years and it also has a temperature sensor.
The wireless SHM Accelerometers transmit accurate readings from the site via the LoRaWAN wireless communication protocol via a gateway. You can view and interact with your data online using the Move Cloud Platform.
Monitor all the dynamic parameter of a bridge as frequency, modal shape and damping using our synchronized accelerometer.
Monitors the strong vibrations caused by the pressure and flow of water against the structure.
Monitor all the accelerations of the building given by environmental causes or constructions. Use our tools to perform modal analysis
- Triaxial wireless acceleration sensor
- Wireless synchronized sampling operation, scheduled sampling operation, trigger operation
- Relative synchronization 500 μs
- Activation threshold operation
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Extremely simple installation with versatile mounting options
- Ultra low noise performance
- Resolution of 15bit (31.25μg, 62.5μg, 125μg), accuracy of ± 62.5 μg and range ± 0.512g, ± 1.024g, ± 2.048g
- Built-in long-life battery
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Firmware is remotely upgradeable over the air via the gateway, reducing costly site visits