GeoMax Ezisystem t100 Locator
Weekly hire rate from: £15
Call our sales and hire team for details
Easily avoid buried cables and pipes before excavation work
Every year site workers are injured and equipment damaged due to accidently striking buried cables and pipes. As the complexity of large underground networks continually increases, knowing the location of buried cables and pipes prior to excavation work has never been so important.
The GeoMax t100 Signal Generator
The t-Series signal transmitters are compact, robust and easy to use. They are dual frequency transmitters that have been designed in conjunction with the EZiCAT cable locators to easily and accurately avoid, trace or locate buried cables and pipes. We would always recommend using a EZiTEX signal transmitter whenever you are trying to locate buried utilities.
- Improved utility detection in areas of high signal interference
- Improved detection of inactive utilities such as street lights
- Enables depth estimation, when using a depth estimation cable locator
- Enables you to locate non conductive utilities (e.g plastic, concrete etc) when used in conjunction with EZiSYSTEM accessories
- Clear audio and visual controls
- 33 kHz
- 8 kHz
- 8 kHz and 33 kHz (connection mode)
- Built-In self test
- 1W Transmitting Power
Using an EZiTEX signal transmitter will significantly improve the locate process and reduce utility damage. On average, a signal transmitter will help you locate 50% more buried cables and pipes than using a locator by itself.
- Frequency/Mode: 8 kHz, 33 kHz and mixed 8/33 kHz.
- Protection: IP67 (case lid closed); IP65 (case lid open).
- Direct connection (300 Ohms): Up to 1W max connected to a buried service with an impedance of 300 Ohms.
- Induction (max): Up to 1W max.
- Power output: 4 levels.
- Batteries: 4x D alkaline (IEC LR20), supplied.
- Battery Life: 30h intermittent use (at 20°C).
- Weight & dimensions: 2.5 kg - 105mm (H) x 190mm (D) x 235mm (W)
We Also Recommend
GeoMax EZiCAT i500 Cable Locator