We were pleased to feature in the latest issue of Construction UK Magazine as part of their preview of the Kent Construction Expo, where we will be exhibiting on stand number 365.
Construction UK Magazine invited us to give an overview of five technologies that we think will have a real impact in the construction industry and write an article about them. We chose drones, Non-destructive testing, GNSS, Laser scanners/reality capture and Machine Control. You can read the article here:
If you're interested in visiting us at the Kent Construction Expo, there are some more details here:
Running for well over 10 years, Kent Construction EXPO is the largest gathering of construction industry professionals, contractors and suppliers in the South East.
Produced by the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and organised by Revolution Events, Kent Construction EXPO delivers a multi-track conference programme, a wide range of exhibitors and a unique opportunity for the construction sector in the South East to come together for an invaluable day of networking and innovation.
2023 Programme Focus
What do you need to know to build for tomorrow?
Your feedback has helped us create a monster schedule of speakers for this year’s EXPO.
Speakers have been selected for this year’s programme, with the sole purpose of educating and inspiring delegates across key topics facing construction businesses today.
Sessions with titles such as;
Renewable energy designs
The future is NEC4
Operational carbon monitoring
Development planning lessons
What's next in building regs?
Educated material choices
The building safety act - it's just the begining
We’ve also invited those who are holding the purse strings to share their development plans and preferred ways of working with the construction industry’s supply chain.
- Join one (or more) of the sessions in the programme to hear from professionals willing to encourage the development of the industry.
- Open conversations, good relationships and early engagement can bring commercial efficiencies. By sharing knowledge and experiences, and working collaboratively, together we can drive the industry forwards.
Kent Construction Expo brings delegates and exhibitors together from right across the industry including design, build and product innovation.
- Over 150 exhibitors including: Willmott Dixon, Walker Construction, Logan Construction, BJF Group, KIER, Jenner, CHAS, DDS Group, Morgan Sindall, Severn Trent, DHA, Abbott Construction, GSE and most importantly SURVEYTECH!
- High-level conference featuring 20 individual session from across the industry
- The event covers every aspect of the construction industry from smart technology through to building materials, from heating solutions to biomass, from concrete, the hire market right through to the latest building software, architecture, CAD systems, BIM and digitisation.
Packed Programme also includes:
- Over 600 FREE Meet the Buyer pre-booked appointments
- Big Networking Breakfast - Kindly sponsored by Walker Construction
- Gala Dinner – Kindly sponsored by Willmott Dixon. Set to celebrate this exciting industry, the Gala Dinner is the place to celebrate excellence, your team, treat your clients, and of course network with the Kent construction industry.
Tickets are free and you can register here