GeoMax ZONE20 HV Rotating Laser
Weekly hire rate from: £15Call our sales and hire team for details
The powerful GeoMax Zone 20HV Laser Level is the right construction tool for all trades and applications. Regardless if you’re just starting in the industry, dealing with the fundamentals or you’re a seasoned professional handling complicated applications. GeoMax rotating lasers are ready to work when you do.
- Solid-built and dependable in any element, these lasers ensure long-lasting operations thanks to multiple charging options and offer interchangeable accessories.
- The multipurpose laser Zone20 HV laser offers the Zone20 H basic specifications plus the capability of vertical levelling and aligning. It includes a long-range remote to adjust and align easily in any job site. To support the toughest working conditions, the rotating head is fully enclosed and the laser complies with IP67 class.
Multipurpose laser for in- and outdoor applications
- The Zone20 HV Laser Level is a real multipurpose laser as it deals easily with interior and exterior applications. It cannot only be used for concrete and form-work but also levelling, aligning, plumbing or squaring. It is the ideal partner for contractors who need the horizontal as well as the vertical functions of the device. Interior, the laser is an ideal partner for professionals for ceilings, layout and drywall applications.
Set exact 90°
- Contractors need to measure and mark out the position for walls. The placement of form-work is critical to ensure 90° as well as exact lines. At least two people and time are required to conduct this task. The Zone20 HV Laser Level solves this issue by having the plumb down beam function to easily set up over a point. The 90° is given automatically and to a precise point.
Control the laser remotely
- For contractors, who need to level the base to achieve a consistent slope from the street to the house, the Zone20 HV takes care of the contractor’s main job. It is very easy to set the manual grade with the remote ZRC20 remotely. Changing and adjusting the settings can be done without touching the laser.