Leica 3D Disto | Used
This listing is for a used Leica 3D Disto, the instument comes with only the following accessories: carry case, rm100 remote control and power supply cables.
It can do everything!
Stay in control – in whatever shape of room. Capture and record distances, areas, inclinations, and angles effortlessly, even for inaccessible points. Forgotten measurements and handwriting errors are things of the past. Whether in fully automatic or manual mode: you can measure complete rooms, walls, windows, structural connections or stairs – from only one station point.
A highly accurate combination of distance and angle measurements determine the precise position of each point targeted with the integral camera and captured with the laser beam, the Leica 3D Disto can do everything. Curved surfaces, skew walls, unreachable places – measure like a professional.
Always In Control
- The real-time display of measurements as drawings on the screen allow on-site completeness checks. At the press of a button data is recorded in standard tables, photos, DXF, and text files.
- WiFi data transfer between DISTO 3D and laptop or tablet.
- Location, height, and distance can now be measured in XYZ from one location, in one measurement. It has never been easier to create an as-built record of a complex building structure.
Innovative Measuring and Surveying with the Leica 3D Disto
- Measure and draw simultaneously, on site
- Automatically measure all surfaces, horizontal or vertical: simply define the measurement area and interval and start. No detail is forgotten; all angles and surface irregularities are captured.
- Unfold mode: change from footprint to face view – to measure wall detail, view or check previously measured values/points.
- Helpful tools to measure windows and pipe connections reduce the work involved.
- Automatically create and export drawings with borders and folding marks: data can be printed without the need for further processing.
- Easily measure from room to room, data fits together
- Ideal for craftsmen, architects, and engineers, who will benefit from an easy to use measurement solution.