Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
Weekly hire rate from: £600
Call our sales and hire team for details
The Leica BLK360 captures the world around you with full-colour panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest imaging laser scanner of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 or the Autodesk ReCap Pro mobile-device app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data to an iPad or final project data to Cyclone REGISTER 360 and X-Pad Fusion via Wi-Fi. With automated workflows in both software offerings, the BLK360 plus the software solution of your choice, dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals. Simple export of LGS or RCP files makes working with point cloud data downstream in the Leica Geosystems and Autodesk suites simple and efficient, allowing users to spend less time processing data and more time creating meaningful deliverables.
BLK360 imaging laser scanner
- Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weighs 1 kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan setpoints per second
- High-Dynamic Range (HDR) and thermal imaging
Software offerings to meet your needs
- Bundled with Lecia Geosystems’ next generation of registration software, Cyclone REGISTER 360 for users who want to take on mid-to-large scale projects
- All BLK360 imaging laser scanners come packaged with one year of ReCap Pro for desktop, web and mobile
- Operate the BLK360 to automatically capture, register and examine scan and image data, directly within the Cyclone FIELD 360 app from any iOS or Android mobile-device